OpenERP Appliance Forum
OpenERP 6.1rc1 server Appliance is now available for sale. It is based on Turnkey Linux Library 11.3 (Ubuntu 10.04) and includes an ‘openerp-update fast‘ option for faster updates of openerp source code without prompts. Please note this is a QA testing purpose build (trunk branch in Launchpad instead of stable branch). Branches included: openerp-server, openerp-web, openerp-client, addons, extra-addons, magentoerpconnect.
E-Junkie is the e-commerce provider chosen for selling digital media at openerpappliance.com. The download link will expire after 120 hours (5 days) or after 5 attempts, which ever event happens first
Openerp login credentials are set up during the database creation, by default admin/openerp (required for backup/restore from openerp clients) and demo/demo.
OpenERP source code is update-able by running openerp-update command inside ‘openerp’ linux acount. Remember to login as linux user acount “openerp” with default password “openerp“. As an interesting feature, openerp-update offers the possibility of reverse updating openerp-server, openerp-web, openerp-client and addons (branches with bzr milestones).
Example of how to add a new community branch to openerp-update:
- cd /home/openerp/workspace/
- bzr branch lp:aeroo
- Update addons-path in /etc/openerp-server.conf by adding ‘/home/openerp/workspace/aeroo’
List of available appliances:
- OpenERP 6.1rc1 Server Appliance
- 32-bit architecture
- File size: 1,1GB
- Build Date: January 17th 2012
- Ubuntu release: 10.04.1 LTS (Lucid)
- TurnKey Linux release: TKL 11.3
- GUI Desktop included?: No
- confconsole included?: Yes
- Workaround for openerp-client bug #674231?: No
- Price: 6€